Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday with the girls

I dropped Insyirah off at Hoods Inc Productions morning today at 10.30 for her first TV shooting!! :D Then I brought Omera to Vivocity for food and play. We thought of watching a movie but I found nothing suitable for her. So we went for a stroll at Sentosa Boardwalk after food at BK and browsing at ToysRus. Omera got tired after much walking and running around. So we went back to the car so she could take a nap. I needed to charge my iPhone as well as it had totally gone flat after lotsa snapping! Then I got a call from Hoods informing I could fetch her at 4.15 instead of 5 as they're ahead of their schedule. Happy. Can't wait to hear from my darling!

So we laughed a lot. She was yaking away about Gurmit Singh and Shaik Haikel and her experience at the studio. It sounded so much fun! Indeed she did have fun. Can't wait for her episode which would be aired on Okto late August.

Great start. Awesomeness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment