Monday, May 28, 2012

Gold Coast. Can't wait!!

Ok I can no longer contain this. I am going to the Gold Coast!! Yahoo0oo!! Hehehe!! This will be my first time to the Gold Coast and believe it or not, my first time to Australia!

What motivates me is of course not the money that I have spent and will be spending for this trip. Duhh! But the fact that I got the tix for 4 at 2k sing dollars! Yeap. 2k sing only! You know how stingy I can be. Well, I wouldn't splurge on anything huge like this unless I know I'm getting it at a very good deal. The tix I bought is at a really awesome deal. Half the normal priced return trip to Gold Coast! What more can I ask?

So thanks to Scoot, my kids' dream came true! So does mine and my husband's. Hehe. We are all super excited!! Never mind the BIG hole. We MUST enjoy this trip!! 18 days to go!! Yippeeee!!

Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment